Monday, February 6, 2017

Cocoon Stories




Last year, I was interviewed by Lizzie Heiselt and Valerie Best of Cocoon: Stories About Gestation. This is how they describe Cocoon on their website: 

"Cocoon is not a pregnancy podcast. Not really. It’s not about babies. It's about you. It's about what you didn’t expect when you were expecting. It's about the messy complexities of growing a family, from the unforeseen challenges to the surprising joys. It's about how you, and your life, has changed through the process. It's about what you have become."

Why am I on a podcast about gestation? Because I don't have children. Because I want children. Because I'm going to be 40 in a few weeks and the clock is ticking like this...


In this interview, I talk about motherhood, creativity, relationship, etc. I, also, share how I've dealt with unmet expectations and reconciled motherhood. Turns out - every woman has to reconcile her relationship with her uterus. 

(Isn't that a great title?)


No comments:

Post a Comment